AMERICAN VENOUS FORUM FOUNDATION SIGVARIS TRAVELING FELLOWSHIP IN VENOUS DISEASE
The purpose of the Sigvaris Traveling Fellowship is to provide travel and expense grants to residents or fellows to attend the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum, February 20-23, 2008. Each Sigvaris Fellowship Grant is up to $3,000, and will be awarded to up to four (4) selected candidates
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Candidates must be a Resident or Fellow in a recognized Vascular Training Program. Though not a requirement, preference will be given to candidates studying in North America.
- Candidates must submit an abstract written with a topic related to chronic venous disease and preference will be given to topics related to compression therapy, by the Abstract Deadline of September 7, 2007. Indicate you wish to be considered for this award when submitting the abstract.
REQUIREMENT FOR PRESENTATION
- Grant must be used to pay for travel, registration, and hotel accommodation at the AVF 20th Annual Meeting and candidate membership in the AVF.
- The four (4) winning abstracts will be presented at the AVF 20th Annual Meeting. The winners will also be announced during the Award Ceremony at the closing dinner.
- The four (4) winning abstracts will be posted to the Sigvaris websites.
Sigvaris, Inc., in conjunction with the American Venous Forum Foundation has established this Fellowship to encourage excellence in the study of venous disease. The Sigvaris Traveling Fellowship in Venous Disease will provide up to $3,000 reimbursement to be used for the candidate's expenses to attend the Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum.
The deadline for abstract submission is
September 7, 2007.
Download a printer friendly version of this document
If you have questions, kindly contact:
THE AMERICAN VENOUS FORUM FOUNDATION
Sigvaris Traveling Fellowship
203 Washington St.-PMB #311,
Salem, MA 01970
Telephone: (978) 744-5005
Fax: (978) 744-5029
Web Address: venous-info.org